What is a Service Professional...
Pest Control Service Professionals travel to and from work in company vehicles, have flexible schedules and enjoy paid on the job training and opportunity for personal and professional growth.
If you're looking to take on a new challenge while making a difference in the health and well-being of your community and environment, we just might be the place for you! We offer a stable career opportunity that provides flexibility, a fast-paced working environment, freedom to work in the field, the ability to help others, and opportunities for advancement throughout the company as we continue our incredible growth throughout Florida, Georgia, and beyond. If you want to be part of an industry leading, customer focused, employee friendly, and growing company, let's talk RIGHT NOW!
We are a full-service company specializing in residential and commercial consumer and environmental services, including: pest solutions, mosquito remediation, termite protection, fumigation, bed bug treatment, wildlife management, new construction services, and lawn and irrigation services. Since 1928, our company has been recognized for exceptional people, technical abilities, and the unexpectedly high level of service we provide our clients.
Employees are more than a number here and we appreciate their hard work and passion with an unmatched total compensation package.
We are currently seeking an experienced Service Professional in Jacksonville, Florida and surrounding area with at least one (1) year of previous pest control experience. As a Service Professional, you will be the bridge between our company and Jacksonville's leading organizations, corporate brands, and wonderful residents. You will be responsible for serving and retaining an established route for commercial and residential clients. Our business grows by building new relationships in your route and providing first class customer service to all your customers.
As part of our service team, you will use your investigative and deductive reasoning skills to find and analyze the root cause of pest problems, develop corrective strategies, and implement effective solutions while working to protect the health and safety of our community. Your efforts will defend our clients' brands and contribute to millions of people eating safer food and living and working in healthier environments.
Who You Are...
So, what does it take to be a successful technician with us? For starters, you'll be at least 18 years of age and be friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated with an eye for customer service. You'll also have...
• At least two (2) previous year of pest control experience preferred
• Additional compensation available for certified operators
• A high school diploma or G.E.D.
• A valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
• The ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Solid attention to detail
• Legal eligibility to work in the U.S
• Availability to work a flexible schedule (between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. with the rare after hours service)
• Availability to work some weekends
• The ability to pass a pre-employment drug test, physical, and full background check
• The ability to meet the physical demands of the job; walking, bending, kneeling, climbing, lifting & carrying up to 40 lbs., etc.
What You'll Do...
As a Service Professional you will provide the vital link between our company and our clients through exceptional customer service. You will seek to solve existing pest problems and recommend corrective actions to prevent future pest problems. Overall, you'll spend your day helping other people in the community by solving their pest challenges, building long-term relationships with those on your route, and protecting their homes and businesses.
What You'll Get...
We want to help our employees build not just a great career, but a great future. When you put your skills to work with us, you'll have access to these great benefits, including:
Health and Well-Being
• Medical Insurance 75-80% employer coverage for the employee and 0% employer coverage for dependents
• Dental, Vision and Voluntary Insurance paid 100% by employee
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and childcare expenses
• Contribution towards local gym membership
Financial Security + Career Development
• Competitive compensation, industry leading for our market
• Bonus and Commission Earnings Uncapped commission potential + monthly bonus
• 401(k) Savings Plans (Traditional & Roth). We love to save for retirement and match 50% of the first 6%
of employees' 401(k) contributions!
• Life insurance, 100% company paid (with options to buy up)
• Long and short-term disability, Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity insurance options through
• Professional and Career Development Ability to grow and advance
• Paid Training
• Company cell phone
• Company-provided vehicle
• Full time, year-round employment (bi-weekly pay day)
• Paid training and in-depth orientation at our state of art training facility
• A highly experienced team of professionals to work with including multiple professional Entomologists, many military veterans, an attorney, professional computer geeks, and many others from a variety of backgrounds.
• Company vehicle for field positions
• More time with friends and family is priceless so we have paid time off including six (6) paid holidays and an excellent vacation package, we want you to have fun and enjoy life
• Recognition programs, bonuses, prizes, giveaways, and advancement opportunities
Upon successful completion of training, Service Professionals will receive his/her own company vehicle with gas card for all work-related driving. Service Professionals will also be scheduled routes in accordance to his/her branch office to reduce drive time and be as efficient as possible. We love technology and are a virtually paperless company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity.
We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug and smoke-free environment.
If you are serious about the next step in your career, we are serious about helping you get there. Let our 90+ years of business success drive your career forward.