compensation: Depending on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Adventure Landing is now accepting resumes for the position of Go-Kart Mechanic for our Jacksonville Blanding location. The Go-Kart Mechanic position is responsible for the maintenance and appearance of the go-karts and park in general. Specifically, to ensure that the go-kart area operates in a safe, efficient manner, the appearance of the go-karts and the park is fresh, and clean at all times, and that repairs are performed as per manufacturer recommendations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain records on all work completed on all go-karts and track areas.
• Maintain records for all required safety checklists and inspections.
• Knowledge of set up and repair of equipment as it relates to:
• Small Engine Repair
• Maintains all go-karts and track area as per manufacturer and government requirements
• Ensure that go-karts, track areas, and maintenance shop are clean and organized at all times.
• Safe operations of a variety of small machinery and tools.
• Accountable for tools and materials.
• Conduct daily ride and site inspections to ensure highest possible standards of safety, cleanliness, and efficiency are met.
• Ensure that all chemicals are stored in a safe manner.
Must be mechanically inclined.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers