QR Code Link to This Post
APPLY HERE: http://bullhorn.personified.com/client/jobInfoApplicationRespMgmt.action?EntityID=22757&source=Craigslist_P
REHAU Inc, a leading international polymer manufacturer, is seeking a hands-on Sales Manager in their Window Solutions division to lead sales targets in our North American (US & Canada) territory. The ideal candidate will be located anywhere in the Southeast so long as they're close to an airport; extensive travel is required.
- Industry-Competitive Base Salary + Sales Incentive Bonus
- Car & Mileage Reimbursement
- Full Medical Benefits
- Company Laptop & Cellphone
- 401(k) and more!
- Leading Managers/Account Representatives (outside sales and inside sales support teams) of the division.
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Implements approved distribution strategies.
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Represent WS (Windows Solutions) outside as the main Sales Executive.
- Lead the team of Account Representatives.
- Report on monthly ROS (Return on Sales) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicator).
- Communicate between business division on inventory and utilization.
- Build executive level relationships with key customers.
- Direct core strategies as approved by the Regional Executive Board and Global Executive Board.
- Management of the relevant cost centers in sales.
- Oversee and ensure proper contract execution.
- Experience selling vinyl windows OR manufactured goods in the construction/building products industry
- Previous successful sales management experience
- Willingness to travel nationally up to 75% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Reliable vehicle
REHAU is the premium worldwide brand for polymer-based innovations and systems in construction, automotive and industry from furniture to appliances to aircraft. You encounter our systems every day, without noticing them. While they may be invisible, their benefit is always tangible. More than 20,000 employees at 170 locations worldwide apply their expertise and innovative capabilities to ensure the continuous growth of our independent privately-held company.
APPLY HERE http://bullhorn.personified.com/client/jobInfoApplicationRespMgmt.action?EntityID=22757&source=Craigslist_P