AmeriLife of North Florida is looking for an energetic, motivated, and can do attitude individual. Our industry is booming! The qualified candidate would help grow our local team of professional senior insurance planners. Join a culture that allows you to thrive in 2019!
QR Code Link to This Post
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate and implement all active and passive recruiting initiatives in our search for new insurance agents.
• Contact candidates notified thru Career Builder's Auto Scheduler to pre-qualify prior to interviewing one on one with various Corp offices.
• Follow up with candidates for feedback and communication with various Corp offices.
• Attend Job Fairs, Career Fairs as part of Recruiting efforts.
• Professional demeanor, good communication skills.
• Ability to handle objection, rejection on daily basis.
• Outstanding phone presence, tireless work ethic will be critical as you review resumes, good follow up skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to interact with highly professional individuals.
• Must be disciplined, mature.
• Team Player.
• Adaptable to change.
• Willingness to succeed.
• Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel.