Inside Sales Representative - Outbound Sales
QR Code Link to This Post
Business Development Representative is an inside sales opportunity with Alfa Dental Management. The primary role of Inside Sales Representative is to create new business and network accordingly for each of our dental offices. VERY STRONG INCENTIVE COMPENSATION PROGRAM (hourly + bonus)! PROVEN CLOSERS ONLY NEED APPLY!
The Business Development Representative will make outgoing calls, field incoming calls and schedule appointments for New and Existing Patients for needed care. Bonding and establishing a rapport with patients is essential. The position will provide a high-level of ongoing professional relations and development. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual must be engaging and have the ability to fulfill the requirements listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working with team members and assigned offices in a friendly environment.
• Great communication and reporting.
• Follow a structured call process.
• Make outbound telephone calls (averaging 45 connected calls per day).
• Identify qualified patients.
• Provide general information about dental services
• Gather demographic information for scheduling, follow-up and future marketing activities
• Enter all data about patient information into the database
• Confirm appointments with follow-up and reminder calls to patients 24 hours prior to visit
• Track all call activity including sources of calls, number of calls, referring provider, and results
• Maintain the daily logs
• Initiate follow-up calls to patients that called but did not schedule
• Send information packets to scheduled partners prior to visit
• Address caller needs in timely fashion, answer questions
• Ability to overcome objections
• Demonstrated sales, marketing and customer service skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Able to educate consumers on products and services
• Engaging and friendly; excellent interpersonal skills
• Build strong business relationship
• High school diploma required, college degree preferred
• Proven track record in closing sales
• Ability to work in a stressful environment and maintain a pleasant demeanor
• Two to three years of experience in inside sales, tele sales, customer service, hospitality, service industry or an equivalent call center environment required
• Prior DSO, or dental experience is preferred buy not required
• Telephone experience required
• Advanced oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be a team player
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Basic computer skills, strong keyboarding skills and knowledge of software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point/Keynote