DSI Security is currently hiring Security Officers in the Jacksonville and Fernandina Beach, FL areas. Applicants must have a Class D Security License. Benefits include Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance. You will also have the availability of 401k (w/ company match). DSI will provide paid vacations, free uniforms, paid training.
All interested Security Officer Candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Must have a Class D Security License
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must have High School Diploma or GED
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have reliable means of transportation and telephone
• Must be able to pass Criminal and Drug Screenings
• Must have good communications skills, and be computer literate.
• Must be able to perform routine foot patrol and do moderate lifting.
Security Officer Job Responsibilities:
Assists in maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises. Controls access as directed by post instructions.
Security Officer Job Duties:
• Traffic Control
• Completes reports by recording observations and information
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintains visibility to ensure/deter unacceptable activities.
• Comply specific post instructions, which may include: the checking of employee badges, inspecting and logging information on trucks entering or leaving facilities, conducting walks of perimeters and/or interior offices and doors.
• Assists in securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, inspecting buildings, and access points
• Interacting with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees, and the general public
• Responding to alarm signals
• Providing effective access and exit controls
• Presents oneself in a professional manner through appearance and conduct
• Making routine and special reports to supervisors
• Promoting safety to prevent accidents
• Being alert to observe safety hazards
• Provide building and premises security
• Enforcing policies and procedures
• Other duties that may be required or assigned by management.
DSI Security is a Drug Free employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers