• Department: Retail
• Location (City/State): Jacksonville, FL
• Employment Type: Part Time Flex
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) provides security solutions to some of the most recognized companies and brands in the world. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining, and rewarding the best talent available.
About the role:
The Security Specialists, under the direct supervision of the Shift Supervisor, ensures SIS standards and policies are met in overall field services, operations and functions in assigned area such as: site inspections, emergency response, camera review, client liaison, and special projects as assigned. All duties must be performed in accordance to client policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
In this role, your responsibilities will be:
• Provide a safe and professional work environment for client's employees and guests
• Provide escort, patrol on foot to secure your assigned post
• Act quickly as a responder to incidents
• Bring a positive attitude every day -- represent our brand, the client, and yourself in a professional manner
As a candidate you must have:
• High school diploma (or GED)
• Must complete and maintain state Guard Certification as prescribed by presiding state law, as well as all client requested certifications
• Interpersonal skills and a professional attitude
• Uniform attire and grooming standards must be maintained while in uniform
• $18 per hour
• Paid Time Off including Sick/Safe Time
• A dynamic and challenging work environment with opportunity for growth
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards
required to perform essential job functions.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers