available mornings available weekdays available weekends education completed: masters license info: Sunbiz
QR Code Link to This Post
Darryl Webb offering personal accountability as key to profitability
Ph. show contact info
Attn: Human Resources:
Hearing of the opening as sales representative and immediately recognized the qualifications you are searching for strongly resemble my skill set. You will openly note from my resume, writing and instructing on business related material has been a requirement in my occupational field as well as sales and sales management.
Possessing professional attributes which primarily relate to enhancements critical to quality; I am excited at the reasonable possibility of becoming a contributing member of your team.
I am seriously interested in applying for a position, which I hope would satisfy your needs at achieving profitable results from my potential hire. My related team leader skills and dedicated professionalism should prove valuable to your company, and I would work to ensure those expectations are met. Given this opportunity, I effectively ensure you that my abilities will meet or exceed your expectations.
I am looking forward to meeting you to discuss more thoroughly your needs in filling the position and to fully discover the requirements necessary to perform prosperously for your company.
Thank you in advance for your time and careful consideration.
A strong candidate seeking the position of sales /marketing/management/with exceptional educational, practical educational and international backgrounds, public relations skills, has collaborated cross culturally with people from every continent, traveling to every continent. This has given me skills to relate to anyone and able to develop business relationships with anyone. A multitask facilitator of constant changes
Married over 45 years
Five kids (one adopted cannot remember which one)
Originally from Spokane, Washington
My goal I want to be a contributing part of a contemporary and progressive company so that I can continue to grow in work / sales skills. I want to be a team member who helps in advancing the goals of the company
Seminole State College/ working on bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
Crown International Bible College/ Indonesia / Doctorate Degree/Counseling
Master’s Degree in Christian Leadership/Christian Life School of Theology /Georgia
Bachelor’s Degree in Theology/ Christian Life School of The Theology / Georgia
Crossroads DTS Training/ Kona, Hawaii/Certificate
Associate in Arts Degree /Business Spokane Community College in Spokane Washington.
1. Short term temporary Business Development / Large landscape Maintenance Company in Orlando Florida. Also sold landscape and Landscape maintenance services to hotels, resorts, HOA properties, and property management companies /attended association meetings/public relations work.
2. 2011-to Present: Semi Retired: Pastor a small church called The Lighthouse Church in Lake Mary, Florida/ Work on Sunday.
3. 2006-2016 owner financial consulting company. Working with International / US Investors and matching clients with them. This involved customer and public relations and negotiating skills. Many clients were pastors, Business owners and 501(c) 3s”/ home-based business part time.
4. 2008-2010: Chairman of the Board the Lighthouse Foundation, the Foundation assisted Non-Profit Organizations acquiring funds through various funds and organizations for funding their projects also responsible for significant of amount fund raising, public relations, sales with clients and investors.
5. 1996-1998 Interim pastor of a small church / sales representative/Loan officer for Berkshire/Hathaway/Clayton Manufactured Homes in Killeen Texas. Top sales staff for 3 months. Moved to Orlando, Florida
6. 1993-2006 Director of Global Ministries International: Lived in Japan for 13 years. Established large-scale international businesses in Japan. Responsible for over three hundred churches, bible schools, and Christian businesses, traveled extensively throughout Japan, Pacific, Asia, and Europe, responsible for internationally with many people groups. Assisted in setting up churches, church owned businesses in addition, to ensuring they were profitable and growing. Over sixty staff working for us.
7. 1980-1992 Owned and operated large-scale Landscaping, irrigation construction and design company. We employed over seventy people. I was responsible for all designs, estimating, sales. I oversee company and its development. A Company focused on large-scale commercial projects such as shopping centers, also large upscale residential projects. Managed all designs and successfully negotiated contracts. Managed all construction projects, successfully concluding each of our projects, this required a great deal of customer, public relations, sales, and management.
OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES:
• Analysis and resolving problems
• Developing and instituting needed procedures
• Purchasing and Materials,
• Church consulting and Crisis Management,
• Management Profit Growth Process
• Public Speaking /Seminar Coordination
• Data Analysis/Comprehensive Review
• Public Relations
• Project Management
• Personnel and Employee Relations
Ability to recognize Integrated Visual art forms (architecture, sculpture, and painting.) With an emphasis on and up to the 16th century art forms Also have had studio design experience in studying and analyzing floor plans for aesthetics and schemes and applying elements and principles of design. Have created presentation boards use matte mediums. Using matt technique rendering (using both watercolor and color pencils,) lettering, and creating presentation boards. Have had significant training in furnishings used in a design both traditional, contemporary, and tropical designs.
Have had technical design training in creating accurate floor, lighting and other needed plans for an Interior project have learned to use the principles and elements of design in the schematic design phase of a project and to communicate the client through verbal
Communication as well as perspective drawings also, having had extensive training in knowing and Identifying materials and finishes used in both residential and commercial interiors placements in a design.
In addition, having an understanding and knowledge of the various codes that effect interior designing, as well as an understanding of licensing and all the requirements and knowing specific state agencies needed to work with as well as various Interior Design Organizations.
Selected Key Achievements:
Missions Training Certificate from YWAM In Hawaii.
Chairman of the Board the Light House Foundation.
Honorary Doctorate for years worked in Japan
Traveled to every continent
Authored a book about our experiences in JAPAN
Adopted our Japanese Daughter
Full time Student Seminole State College
Member of School Chapter ASID
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests