A Strong candidate seeking a position of ministry with exceptional educational, practical, educational and international backgrounds, public relations skills, has worked cross culturally with people from every continent. Have traveled to every continent. A multitask facilitator of constant changes. Willing to relocate
1. Married 48 years
2. 5 Children (one adopted can't remember which one)
3. 11 Grandchildren
4. Originally from Spokane, Washington
My goal I want to be a contributing part of a contemporary and progressive Ministry so that I can continue to grow in my ministry, I want to be a team member who helps in advancing the goals of the Ministry and Gods Kingdom.
• Seminole State College, Sanford Florida is working on Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design
• Crown International Bible College Indonesia Honorary Doctorate Degree
• Master's Degree in Christian Leadership, Christian Life School of Theology Columbus
• Bachelor's Degree in Theology Christian Life School of The Theology Columbus
• 6 Months Missions Training Certificate Youth with a Mission. Kona
• Associate Degree General Studies, Spokane Community College, Spokane Washington.
• 2008(October) to present. I have a retirement from Japan. We have been Pastoring a new Plant called The Lighthouse Church in Lake Mary Florida. Also, full time student at Seminole State College, Studying Interior Design. We have attended a church called The Gathering Place in Sanford Florida for 5 years we have been in Florida in the mornings,
Our 18-year-old daughter Kiana has been involved in the Youth worship team and is their lead key board player for the adult worship team as well as the youth service. We have assisted and worked with her in the youth ministry. She is a 4.0 GPA in her college UCF the largest college in America and is on the women's soccer team,
She and I have helped with the children's church as well Assisted with two additional Church planting and worked as interim Senior Pastor while in Florida. Have ministered (conferences etc.) in various states and Countries since coming back to America. I have a special anointing and love for young people and the church.
My wife Kathy and I and Kiana are a ministry team. We have ministered in conferences together all over the world. Kiana and I have also done a lot of acting for Disney and films. We have done this as an outreach to reach people for the Lord.
• 2006-Present owner of a Home based Financial Consulting Company. Working with US and International Investors and matching clients with them. This involves customer and public relations and negotiating skills. Many Clients are Pastors, Leaders and 5013cs. Eventually will be discontinued. This is a part time home income. Can stop anytime. Just been appointed by the UN as executive Director over the Caribbean for a new dept. called Global Markets Development.
• 2008-2010 Moved to Orlando, Florida and took the position of Chairman of the Board the Lighthouse Foundation. Assisting Churches and Non-Profit Organization acquires funds through various funds and organizations for funding their projects. A significant amount of fundraising, public relations and sales working with clients and potential investors. Again, worked across the US with Pastors, Leaders, and 5013cs. We also have been assisting several c churches and church plants in various ministries.
• 2006-2008- was in Killeen, Texas with our second to the youngest daughter. Her husband was sent to Iraq as a soldier. We came back from Japan to be with her and her boys. During our 15 months stay there, I took on the English pastor's position at a large Korean Church that had a large English congregation made up of a lot of military families. Most of the church was under 30 so it was a very exciting church to be a part of and be the Senior Pastor as their interim pastor for those months.
• 1993-2006 Senior Pastor of Kyoto City Church. Besides pasturing our main church in Kyoto Japan. We have also overseen a network of over 300 churches in Japan and Pacific Asia and Europe. Besides the churches, we had several outreaches including coffee house ministry to college students. A wedding ministry with about 60 staff. We performed about 1000 weddings a year for Japanese couples. I personally did 3000 weddings in 13 years. We started a Bible school and one of the first Christian Schools k-12 in Kyoto Japan. I was The Director of Global Ministries International. We oversaw over 300 churches, Bible schools and Christian Businesses Internationally. I traveled extensively throughout Japan and Pacific Asia, Europe. Was responsible for working internationally ministering with many people groups. Assisted in setting up churches, church owned bible schools and businesses and to ensure they were profitable and growing. Also, as Senior Pastor of Kyoto City Church, Kyoto Japan and did a significant amount of preaching and teaching counseling and reaching out to families. We started cell churches in our ministry to reach families and young people especially.
• 1973-1997 Was an Associate Pastor of a large Charismatic Church in Spokane, Washington called Harvest Christian Fellowship. I was associate pastor as well as overseeing all outreach and Evangelism, overseen the prison ministry, family follow-up. Also, the church food bank and clothing store. Also, helped establish home groups and pastored one. We also did all the community outreach ministry around the immediate area of the church. Preached and taught each week in different services in the church as well as traveling out and preaching and ministering in our daughter churches. We had over 60 daughter churches, so I traveled out to our daughter churches and preached and assisted in solving issues. Grew up in the church since we were saved. Served in every capacity in the church over the 25 years there. We were taught to be servants first. We learned to love and serve the church his people. We were in this church since we were saved.
• Left only because we were sent on assignment to Japan for 13 years Our Church had a big vision for young people. That became and has always been a part of our life and vision to reach the train and release the next Generation.
• 1980-1992 Owned and operated large scale Landscaping, Irrigation and Design company. We employed up to 60 people. I was owner / operator. I did all the designs and estimating and sales. We did large scale commercial projects such as shopping centers, etc. We also did a large upscale residential project. Handled all designs and successfully negotiated contracts. Over saw with my Forman's all construction projects. Bringing each of our projects to a successful conclusion. Required a great deal of customer, public relations, sales and management.
OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
Analysis and resolving problems developing and Instituting needed procedures
Purchasing and Materials, Material/Management
Church consulting and Crisis Management, Management Profit Growth Process
Public Speaking /Seminar Coordination Data Analysis/Comprehensive Review
Director/Management Leadership/Training/development Funding Public Relations
Project Management Personal and Employee Relations
Ability to recognize Integrated Visual art forms (architecture, sculpture and painting. ) With an emphasis on and up to the 16th century art forms Also have had studio design experience in studying and analyzing floor plans for aesthetics and schemes and applying elements and principles of design. Have created presentation boards use matte mediums. Using matt technique rendering (using both watercolor and color pencils,) lettering, and creating presentation boards. Have had significant training in furnishings used in a design both traditional, contemporary and tropical designs.
Have had Technical design training in creating accurate floor, lighting and other needed plans for an Interior project have learned to use the principles and elements of design in the schematic design phase of a project and to communicate the client through verbal
Communication as well as perspective drawings also, having had extensive training in knowing and Identifying materials and finishes used in both residential and commercial interiors placements in a design.
Also, having an understanding and knowledge of the various codes that effect interior designing, as well as an understanding of licensing and all the requirements and
Knowing specific state agencies needed to work with as well as various Interior Design Organizations.
Selected Key Achievements
• Member of School Chapter ASID
• Missions Training Certificate from YWAM In Hawaii.
• Chairman of the Board the Light House Foundation.
• Honorary Doctorate for years worked in Japan
• Traveled to every continent except Africa
• Wrote a book about our experiences in JAPAN
• Adopted our Japanese Daughter
• Full time Student Seminole State College
• Earned Bachelors, Master's Degrees and Doctorate
Below is a letter from our former pastor of 25 years.
Please permit me to introduce myself, I am Dr. Steve Allen from Nation Builders Apostolic Ministry here in South Africa. I pastored a wonderful church for 32 years in the USA called Harvest Christian Fellowship. It was at Harvest that the Webb family became an integral part of our ministry. Dr. Darryl Webb became a pastor on my ministry team and served faithfully with me in multiple ministries for 25 years in our church in Spokane Washington called Harvest Christian Fellowship. We have always loved Darryl and Kathy and we were excited when Dr. Webb encouraged us to make contact with you!
Let me just briefly share a little of our story. We retired from Spokane, Washington and moved to South Africa in 2002 to minister at a church in Mafikeng. At that time, I flew down to Port Elizabeth and then on to Jeffreys Bay, where I was taken to a small 35 hectare farm that was coming up for sale. I felt really impressed that we have bought that farm and in 6 months raised the money to buy it! I then sent my spiritual son, Ps. Dallas Sphar and his family to establish it as a ministry base. Then in 2004, my wife and I and 3 of our younger children also relocated to South Africa to join the Sphars at our base. From that time until now, we have labored tirelessly on behalf of the South African people. Our ministry is almost totally to the Black and Colored people and we are deeply in love with the great people here.
In 2005, we pioneered our church, Storehouse Africa Generational Church, and then in 2009 we launched Nation Builders, a 9-month discipleship school for young adults ages 18 to 28! We literally are taking young Africans off the street where they were involved with drugs and alcohol abuse, and young girls who were broken and abused and watched God do incredible miracles in their lives! You can visit our ministry web site to see their pictures and read their stories at www.nation-builders.org Our graduates are true examples of this present generation of what God can do in a young person's life! I would love for you to meet and see these empowered young Africans!
Pastor Steve Allen
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests