compensation: based on experience, will be discussed employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Front Desk/Studio Manager Opportunity
Busy Pilates Studio seeks Part-Time Studio Manager. Starting immediately with training 15-20 hours per week, with the potential (and ideally) to increase to 30-40 hours per week. Contractor must be willing to flex hours around phone calls and checking e-mails over the weekend.
Ideal applicant must be a self-starter, organized, detailed oriented, efficient at multi-tasking, proficient with technology, confident with collecting payments, have previous scheduling and reception experience, and posses basic marketing skills. Applicant must have fitness industry experience and a basic understanding of the services we offer.
Having a complementary skill in pilates, yoga, dance, massage therapy, nutrition or other wellness related areas is a plus. Experience using MINDBODY scheduling is an additional plus.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, industrious and is excellent with people and will fit in with our team. We are very flexible as far as making this job work for the right person. We are interested in people who are creative and like to learn. Compensation will depend on experience and skillset. There may be opportunities for paid vacation, free classes at the studio, and discounted continuing education, depending on position status.
• Reception duties
• Answering questions about the studio and teacher training programs
• Managing and coordinating client and instructor schedules
• Collecting payment
• Running weekly/monthly reports
• Photocopying, Faxing and Scanning
• Scheduling via MINDBODY
• Liaison for PGA TOUR Health and instructors
• Sending email newsletters using Constant Contact
• Updating Social Media and Blog
• Managing Website
• Light bookkeeping
• Running errands
• Routine office management including keeping insurance claims updated, overseeing inspections, filing and managing computer data and backup.
• Basic studio and equipment maintenance
• Ordering supplies
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers