condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Selmer model name / number: Mark VI
QR Code Link to This Post
- 1969 Selmer Mark VI alto saxophone, this timeless classic is from THE greatest horn line ever made
- Serial #165041
- Comes with soft carrying case (it's a different one than the one in these pictures)
- Has low "A" key (look at that third tone hole on the bell!)
- Some general cosmetic wear on lacquer as pictured, gives this horn a gorgeous personality of its own
- Otherwise great shape; corks and pads included
- Profesionally serviced this weekend (9/15) and ready to find a new home!
I'm selling this sax on behalf of Lou (guy in the video below) who has owned it for 40 years. Note from Lou:
"I'm hesitant to sell this but I need to fundraise as finances are tough now. This sax is currently the lowest priced Selmer Mark VI out of the 100+ on Reverb and eBay. Already took off $1000 since I first decided to sell it. However, I will continue lowering the price by $50 a day until somebody snags it. Intentionally selling below market because I'd like to sell it within the next month or so. Come try it out before you decide to buy it you're a Florida local! Also there is a YouTube video of it being demonstrated."
You can access the video demonstration through our reverb link: