compensation: $50 per shoot - only photography, no editing needed. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you creative photographer who is not willing to sacrifice your schedule freedom just for a consistent paycheck? Do you dream of combining what you love (photography) with what you do to earn a living? Would reliable income with a flexible schedule and the independence to make your own decisions be of any interest to you?
If so, please consider the following open position:
Position Description: Jacksonville Area Photographer
IMOTO Photo -- www.IMOTO.com
Jacksonville, FL --
Independent Contractor -- around 5-8 jobs per week to start
$50 per job
IMOTO Photo is an industry leader that creates high-quality visual content for real estate marketing. Our "IMOTOpros" set their own schedule and are entrusted to create stellar real estate photography without being micro-managed.
IMOTO needs an energetic, self-driven, organized professional photographer to join our rapidly growing team. If you are not able to think outside of the box or of you can not make your own decisions, this job is likely not for you.
You will be an independent contractor. This means that you are not an employee and would be responsible for paying your own taxes, insurance, and gas. It also means that you can choose your work schedule. We pride ourselves on working with photographers who like to travel, play in bands, create fine art photography...and our flexible calendar affords our IMOTOpros to follow their passions while making reliable, consistent income. The position will start out with only around 5 jobs per week but will increase soon thereafter. We have a thorough training program so no real estate photography experience necessary.
Our photographers have the critical task of ensuring that client expectations are consistently exceeded with every shoot. Your daily activities will include:
- Review your online calendar to view the jobs for the day
- Arrive at each job either early or at the exact time of the shoot.
- Upload photos to our online portal.
- NO EDITING.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Professional quality equipment including a FULL FRAME camera (Canon preferred but not required) and wide angle lens equivalent to a Canon 17-40. No Canon Rebels.
- Willing and able to learn how to draw floor plans using a laser measuring tool and graph paper. IMOTO will train.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Google applications (Gmail and Google Calendar).