compensation: Salary $45,000 - $55,000 depending on skill and level of experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Successful personal injury firm seeking an additional personal injury paralegal. Must have 5+ years of continuous experience in personal injury.
• Handle pre-suit and some litigation personal injury case matters including client intakes.
• Drafting of letters including insurance disclosure requests, medical records requests, demand letters, bill reduction requests and closing statements.
• Record and store client information and records to their digital file.
• Prepare medical billing summaries and draft demands, lien reductions and closing statements.
• Previous experience as a paralegal in personal injury (5 years continuous experience required)
• Familiarity with legal research and Florida law for negligence and automobile crashes
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent written and verbal client communication skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
Compensation depends on experience. Bonus is discretionary, but we take care of our staff. If you work hard, you will be rewarded.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year depending on experience level
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers