Maintenance Supervisor (Jacksonville, Florida)
QR Code Link to This Post
compensation: Negotiable - Plus a competative benefits package
employment type: full-time
job title: Maintenance Supervisor
Great job opportunity! Picerne Real Estate Group has been building and managing properties on a continuing basis since 1925. With 3 generations of Picerne leadership providing continued growth on a national stage, pride of ownership is very important to our company.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor with proven skills for an apartment community located in Jacksonville, Florida.
• A general knowledge of apartment maintenance is required.
• You will be responsible for the upkeep of a property which includes making ready apartments, running work order tickets, on-call maintenance emergencies and conducting other assigned projects.
• You will be responsible for the supervision of a maintenance team and the ideal candidate will be able to motivate team members and delegate responsibilities.
• Preventative maintenance projects to be scheduled and completed in a timely manner
• Complete all safety inspections on time; Weekly and Monthly required
• Try to complete all repairs in house
• Complete turnover work in vacant apartments (paint, clean, maintenance items, etc.)
• Complete all manner of service requests in a timely manner (normally within 24 hours) including plumbing, heating, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, key & lock, painting, landscaping, roofing, glass/window screen repair & replacement, appliance repair, etc.
• Keep curb appeal at the highest level daily by removing all trash, inspecting sprinkler lines, and maintaining weed control. Ground problems should be brought to the attention of the maintenance supervisor who will contact the landscape crew.
• Respond to emergency calls in accordance with service requests priority system (including evenings, weekends, and holidays.)
• Candidate must possess a high school diploma/equivalent
• Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
• HVAC certification is required.
• 3-5 years experience required.
We offer a competitive compensation package including a company apartment discount and excellent benefits, which consists of an employer contributed health insurance, vacation, sick, holidays, and 401K retirement plan with company match.
“Picerne Real Estate Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer"
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers