• Reports to work on each assigned day, at the assigned time. Some Saturdays are mandatory. Schedule subject to change as needed.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Paints interior and exterior walls including parking lot.
• Repairs and replaces interior and exterior floors as needed.
• Responsible for the upkeep of facility outdoor grounds.
• Maintains facility doors both interior and exterior.
• Troubleshoots non-functioning equipment and machinery.
• Performs maintenance on equipment and machinery such as shrink wrapper, can crusher, scrubber, etc. including following proper tagging procedures.
• Performs general maintenance and repair of facility to include electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, etc.
• Oversees proper functioning of truck washer.
• Assists with custodial duties as needed.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.