*******Offering Full time, Part time, Drop In and Hourly care*****
Hello, my name is Terrie and I provided excellent childcare!
I am a former foster parent, and I've volunteered in the nursery at UF Health Jacksonville.
I also work in the youth department at my church. I am a business woman who has worked in corporate for years and I also have years of childcare
experience. My location is off of Main St and near Pearl and Talullah. I love working with kids and would love to be a blessing to you and your bundle of joy.
***I have availability and I am currently offering special rates***
Family Home Daycare/Preschool
****Best Kept Secret****
Loving and Nurturing environment for Children
Providing Individual Attention
* Quality Christian Care in a Private Home Setting
* Introduction to Proper Social Skill and Interactions (Thank you, Please, May I etc...)
* Good Location, Quiet Neighborhood; Close to I-95 (Talullah/Edgewood/Pearl St,/Lem Turner/Main St/Downtown/Oceanway/RiverCity/Dunn Ave/Norwood/Golfair)
* CPR/First Aid Certified
* ELC Vouchers Accepted
* Learning Activities through Songs, Music, Storytime, Crafts, Creative Curriculum for Infants and Toddlers and Gee Whiz Education for Three and Four year olds.
* Infants Will Love, Tummy Time, Rolling Over, Scooting, Crawling and Playing with Interactive Toys, Classical Music and more
* Toddlers Will Learn, the Alphabet, how to Count, Shapes, Colors, Arts and Crafts and more
* Preschoolers Will Recognize, the Alphabet, Numbers, Shapes, Colors, Patterns, Learn to Read, Write Letters and Spell their Name and more
* Strategic learning strategies to enhance gross and fine motor skills