Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
$9.00 – $13.00 Hourly
Every day is an opportunity for our associates to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal way. Our associates are the core of our mission and we know that offering them genuine rewards and heart filling job satisfaction is the key to our success as a company.
Here you’ll find opportunities to grow your career at any level whether you have direct contact with resident or support someone who does, and be inspired personally. With over 60,000 associates, there’s a place for you to make a difference in lives of the families we serve throughout our continuum of care.
Sign On Bonus Opportunity:
$250 at 90 Days
$250 at 6 Months
$500 at 12 Months
This opportunity for a Skilled Nursing Position.
Provides direct care to residents, while promoting the resident’s highest level of functioning, as directed by management. Assists in maintaining the resident’s environment in a safe and neat manner. Promotes quality services within community standards, State and Federal Regulations.
1. Receives and communicates report to management on resident status at the beginning and end of each shift and as needed. Notifies the management of any changes in resident medical condition/status.
2. Provides personal care to residents per their individualized plan of care.
3. Documents all pertinent information regarding care as assigned.
4. Prepares residents for meals and assists to and from the dining areas. Assists with set up and feeding of meals.
5. Assists residents with toilet and incontinent care. Makes incontinent checks at least every 2 hours and provides incontinent care as needed.
6. Makes room checks and verifies resident location at least every 2 hours.
7. Keeps resident’s rooms neat and clean.
8. Performs clinical procedures according to community policy.
9. Performs vital signs, B/Ps, weights and other trained procedures as directed by management.
10. Completes prevention and restorative care that includes but not limited to PROM, AROM, ambulation, transferring, bathing, grooming, and all other ADL care.
11. Maintains a working knowledge of Community policy & procedure pertinent to role.
12. Assists in turning, positioning, and repositioning of residents.
13. Participates actively in Interdisciplinary Team Process including completing assessments and documentation as assigned. Attends care plan meetings as assigned. Acts as resident advocate.
14. Communicates effectively with the residents, families, visitors, members of the health care team, and other disciplines.
15. Actively participates in Community Quality Assurance Performance Improvement Program.
16. Maintains education development to include attending ongoing education development to maintain compliance with State and Federal Regulations and current knowledge of resident care practices.
17. Maintains resident confidentiality.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his her supervisor.
Certification of completing an approved Certified Nursing Assistant is required.
Six months experience in long term care is preferred.
Successful completion of State C.N.A. course
Has a basic level of a skill and can follow written or verbal instructions.
Has basic technical skills to complete a few repetitive and well-defined duties.
Has a basic knowledge of the organization in order to answer basic questions.
Must have working knowledge of facility emergency procedures including fire and disaster drills.
Ability to follow facility policies.
Ability to maintain resident confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA policies.
Full Time: 11pm - 7am or 3pm - 11pm
Weekends Baylor (Friday / Saturday / Sunday)