Good day Vets and Active Military. Thank you for your service! I am the Proud PARENT of a military son.
To get a mortgage, you need credit, money and a loan officer.
Credit means 3 items:
1. a credit score of 500;
2. current or open credit items such as credit cards or loans – this is JUST AS IMPORTANT; and,
3. NOT terrible credit for the last 2 years.
There is a difference between a low credit score and poor credit.
Terrible Credit is:
1. a car repossession the last 12-24 months,
2. multiple late payments on credit cards,
3. student loans in default or in collections,
4. child support in collections
5. A bankruptcy or foreclosure in the last 2-3 years
6. Missed payment on credit cards or auto loans in the last 1-2 years Following a Bankruptcy.
The BANKS, like USAA, Wells Fargo, or Veterans United, or your credit union will require a “near perfect” credit report, a 620-640 credit score and load you up with one request after another.
With my lenders, you can go down to 500, I closed one VA Mortgage and the Vet had a 517 Credit Score.
Second, documented income. This can be pay stubs (military pay), w-2s, or tax returns if you are self-employed or VA benefits.
Third, a loan officer to figure this process for you and get you to the right lender. I will pay for your appraisal, saving you $500; get your Certificate of Eligibility and draft all the letters you need to write.
STEP 1: GET PRE-APPROVED.
HOW: call me, or go to my site and fill out an application at ChrisLuis.com
More INFO?: write me an email or text me.
A Pre-Approval Letter is the first step in house hunting as most realtors will not show you homes without one.
For a Pre-Approval Letter, you need to have your credit pulled and have your income verified. Income verified is just recent paystubs and 2 years of w-2’s or your VA Award Letter.
SAME DAY PREAPPROVALS.
CALL OR APPLY IN LINE NOW, BE HOUSE HUNTING in 1 HOUR
Chris Luis, Florida Mortgage Loan Officer, State of Florida Loan Officer License #22963, Nationwide Mortgage Licensing (NMLS) #888571.
CLuisMortgages, LLC | Florida Broker License # MBR1575 | NMLS #1159714