compensation: DOE + Compensation includes incentives, a competitive package including medical, dental & vision, 401K, Travel & Hotels discounts and more. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Here’s To Your Journey with Marriott International , A luxury Hotel
Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading hospitality company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
The Sawgrass Golf Resort and Spa located at 1000 PGA Tour Blvd, FL 32082 hiring a Cook II
What you’ll be doing
• Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu
• Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner
• Test foods to ensure proper preparation and temperature
• Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly
• Ensure the proper sanitation and cleanliness of surfaces and storage containers
What we’re looking for
• Great teamwork skills and attention to detail
• Positive outlook and outgoing personality
• Previous kitchen experience is a big plus
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we’ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities