Pacific Tech Construction, a Kelso, WA based construction company is looking for an individual with Construction Estimating experience to be able to work with the estimating team for federal, state, county, municipal, and private construction projects. The successful applicant will be able to fulfill the following roles & responsibilities and will meet or exceed the qualifications & experience requirements listed below. Compensation and benefits will depend upon experience and qualifications.
QR Code Link to This Post
Roles & Responsibilities
• Seek and identify potential construction projects
• Review bid documents and determine qualifications
• Review specifications and determine requirements for all divisions
• Procure subcontractor support through various methods and receive quotes
• Review subcontractor quotes to determine they meet Plans and Specifications
• Prepare estimate using various methods and software
• Prepare project takeoff quantities for all trade divisions
• Prepare project schedules for proposals using Microsoft Project and Primavera P6
• Determine General Conditions for projects
• Prepare project descriptions and narratives for submission with bid proposals
Qualifications & Experience
• Must have estimating experience as well as experience creating bid proposals for federal, military, state and local government projects
• Experience managing multiple solicitations/bids simultaneously
• Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Motivated, Self-Sufficient, requiring little to no supervision
• Experience and proficiency with the MS Office Suite and PDF editing software (Acrobat, Nuance, etc.) and scheduling programs such as MS Project and Primavera P6.
Applicants responding to this notice should provide a resume and cover letter detailing the reasons why they are a good fit for this position.
Pacific Tech Construction is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.