Roots Kids, the children’s ministry of Roots Church, provides relevant, age appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids from birth to 5th grade. During all weekend worship experiences, ministry for kids is provided and executed by a large base of volunteers led by the Roots Kids Director. The Roots Kids Director will work with the Lead Pastor to achieve the goals of Roots Church. They will also be responsible for the specific goals related to a successful Roots Kids ministry.
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are passionate about our ministry and this position sounds like yours, keep reading for details.
• Passionate about sharing the Roots Kids ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers
• Able to build a team that leads and executes Roots Kids ministry by inspiring others to serve in Roots Kids
• Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders
• An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
• A strong communicator who listens well
• A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills
• A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
• Grow weekly attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws in families into the church through Roots Kids ministry
• Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the Roots Kids team
• Create a presence of Roots Kids ministry in the community
• Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home
• Be a model for those who attend Roots Church by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism