compensation: Hourly pay at a competitive rate, based on experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
NOW HIRING: Teachers with passion and vision for providing an engaging program intended for children ages 3-10.
Chamos Language Academy offers Spanish lessons on-site (daycares, elementary schools, churches). Through experiential learning children will learn more than just a language. We work to help children increase their Spanish skills and enhance their empathy.
We offer rewarding work, flexible hours and a very competitive pay based on education and work experience. We will provide the training necessary, equipment and all the material (including the lesson plan step by step)
This is a part time position. Hours are flexible from Mon thru Saturdays. We can work with the teacher's schedule, as applicable.
Location: We currently need teachers for sites in all areas across Jacksonville.
Availability: Teaching positions are available now.
1) Fully bilingual in Spanish and English.
2) Professional: respectful and courteous with schools' faculty and staff members, well presented/neat in appearance.
3) Enthusiast: Must be enthusiast and enjoy working with kids ages 3-10 and be able to connect with them.
4) Responsible: must be punctual, should take care of equipment and material provided and can handle a group of up to 10 kids.
5) Pass background check - must pass a Federal & State Background Check and FBI Fingerprinting.
6) Working experience with kids of at least 1 year.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers