QR Code Link to This Post
BRAND NEW- NEVER USED child bike seat for the rear. Mounts onto the bike seat post so you do not need a rear rack. Has an adapter to slide it on and off when not using it, so no tools needed once you set it up.
Still in box and packaging. This was a gift but we already had a bike seat for our daughter. Retail is $249 from Thule web site.
This is the top of the line and by far the most safe seat ever made for a child. That is why they cost so much.
First $145 cash takes it. We live near Cap's on the Water restaurant off A1A.
* Your child sits comfortably in the soft and shock-absorbing seat
* Maximum child comfort and a safe, custom fit thanks to the adjustable padded 5-point harness
* Your child is quickly and easily secured with the childproof safety buckle
* Added visibility thanks to built-in reflector and safety light attachment point
* Ensures a perfect fit as your child grows thanks to adjustable foot rests and foot strap
* Easy to clean and to keep dry due to the seat’s water-repellent materials
* Designed and tested for children from 9 months* to 6 years old, up to 48.5 lbs/22 kg.