Brand New in Crate. Perfect Condition. Crate Opened only once to take pictures. Images are stock photos assembled, except for the ones I took of the ones in the carton. This tent is well over $12,000 from the manufacturer. I would like a fair or comparable trade.
Complete assembly instruction manuals included. GREEN IN COLOR.
These can be used for so many things, from event planning, to hunting camps, to garages, to detail shop, tint shop, to retreats, to weddings, to church functions, the possibilities are endless!
As per Eureka:
This tent is the replacement for the tried and true General Purpose tent that has been in service since the 1950s. This is one heck of a tent system. The MGPTS Type III incorporates all of the features and benefits of the standard tent system with a patented internal arch for support and clear, unobstructed interior space. This proprietary arch system creates a structure which distributes wind, rain and snow loads away from the fabric and directly to the arch (or support system), making a stronger, more durable fielded structure. The MGPTS is designed for superior use in various climate and weather conditions ranging from sweltering heat to severe cold. More versatile and more habitable than its predecessor, the former General Purpose tents, the MGPTS can be used for medical facilities, troop billeting, command and control, field service support, emergency / disaster relief, maintenance functions and storage.
Features: 3 Doors, 2 ECU Ducts, 3 Stove Pipe Vents.
• Passed all of the rigorous testing parameters for wind, rain and snow loads at Aberdeen Proving Ground, the most diverse, rigorous test site utilized by the Department of Defense
• Withstands exposure to direct sunlight for 18 months and tolerates temperatures to 160° F
• No ladders, vehicles or tools needed to install the tent
• Smaller crew size (4-6 personnel) can have the MGPTS Medium mission-ready in under 40 minutes
• All components are interchangeable and operable with all other MGPTS parts
• Interfaces with standard military shipping equipment, heaters, lights and ECU's
• Compatible with standard military camouflage net system
• Patented internal arch distributes wind, rain and snow loads more efficiently than current systems on the market
• All components are interchangeable between sizes and with the MGPTS Type I
• Can complex to any MIL SPEC tent with attached standard TEMPER vestibule adapter
• No parts longer than 96" when configured for transport, fits easily into an ISO container, TRICON container or standard pallet
• Over 50,000 fielded around the world
There is a video on how to erect the Type III on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rv6uV7eZDM
Serious inquiries only! I am not a dealer. I don't need help selling. I will only take CASH or trade.
Items of interest for trade: Farm Tractor, RV, Travel Trailer, Enclosed trailer, anything with wheels or floats AND runs, usable building materials, or if you have something interesting, let me know.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers